Analytics is the discovery and communication of meaningful insights using detailed data to describe, predict, and improve business performance.
This data-driven approach is key to informed decision making for competitive advantage.
Analytics makes use of mathematics and statistics, the use of descriptive techniques and predictive models to gain valuable knowledge from data—data analysis.
The insights from data are used to recommend action or to guide decision making. Thus, the focus is not on individual analyses or analysis steps, but with the entire process of using data to drive decisions.
Business leverage can be obtained through:
- Adding additional power to existing analytics processes
- Identifying entirely different problems to solve
- Identifying new ways to solve existing problems
Spotlight and Teradata
Areas where the combined Spotlight and Teradata products are especially powerful include:
For more information, please click here to reach us.
- Superb performance across a wide range of queries - strategic and tactical
- Unlimited capacity to handle growth of data, users, queries, and workloads
- Data management tools and techniques to integrate data into an integrated data warehouse
- Analytics, BI, and visualizations that use detailed, integrated data as the basis for data-driven decisions
- Ability to integrate products from partner companies into a cohesive environment